Dear all, checking and simplification of the RESHAPE intrinsic could fail in various ways for sufficiently complicated arguments, like array constructors. Debugging revealed that in these cases we determined that the array arguments were constant but we did not properly simplify and expand the constructors. A possible solution is the extend the test for constant arrays - which already does an expansion for initialization expressions - to also perform an expansion for small constructors in the non-initialization case. Regtested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline? Thanks, Harald