Hello, Le jeudi 09 août 2007 à 12:24 +0200, Mark Wielaard a écrit : > > There's something I don't understand about this page: according to it > > jdom, junit and junit packages are required to build frysk. But they're > > not because they are available from frysk-imports. Am I missing > > something? (Besides, using system versions of these libraries - as we do > > for Debian frysk package - require tweaking some autotools files.) > > This might be slightly outdated then. antlr and jdom jars are used from > the system if found (see frysk-imports/configure.ac), for junit, > cdtparser, jline and getopt, we do include the upstream sources (see the > frysk-import/ subdirs) and compile those to jar files. Then in > frysk-imports/bootstrap.sh (FILE_LIST) we feed those, and the detected > antlr and jdom jars, to common/Makefile.gen.sh that creates a > frysk-imports/Makefile.gen, that is included in the > frysk-imports/Makefile.am so that we finally generate native shared > libraries from them, which we link against. Thanks for the explanation. Please review the attached patch for htdocs/build/index.html. I'm wondering if tracker bugs sould be split for Ubuntu and Debian releases the way they are for Red Hat? Regards, Thomas