Hi Thomas, On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 23:58 +0200, Thomas Girard wrote: > Le lundi 20 août 2007 à 16:28 -0500, Phil Muldoon a écrit : > > > I'm wondering if tracker bugs sould be split for Ubuntu and Debian > > > releases the way they are for Red Hat? > > > > Is there a casual or implied relationship between Ubuntu and Debian that > > is on-going? Other than Ubuntu was derived from Debian. If not, then > > they should be treated as different products, with different trackers? > > Sorry, my question was misleading: Ubuntu and Debian already have > different trackers. But there is a single tracker for all Ubuntu > releases, and another single one for all Debian releases. Red Hat on the > other hand has a tracker bug for RHEL4, another one for RHEL5. Yes, and similar for Fedora releases. Since frysk is somewhat dependent on the specific compiler and kernel used it makes sense to have different trackers for distro releases where those components are different. Cheers, Mark