Hi, Since Fedora did a license audit and found we were linking in libopcodes from binutils which is under GPL, but we distribute Frysk under GPL + Exception, automatic libopcode usage has been disabled (you need to configure --with-libopcodes to get it). But this exposed a bug in SourceBuffer which didn't handle not getting any disassembly. This patch fixes that (and makes the method slightly more efficient by using only one StringBuilder and appending the chars individually, not as String objects). And it fixes a typo in Disassembler.cxx which prevented disassembly even when --with-libopcodes was given. frysk-gui/frysk/gui/srcwin/ChangeLog 2007-08-22 Mark Wielaard * SourceBuffer.java (disassembleFrame): Use one StringBuffer, only call Iterator.next() when hasNext() returns true, append chars individually, not as String objects. frysk-sys/lib/opcodes/ChangeLog 2007-08-22 Mark Wielaard * cni/Disassembler.cxx (disassemble): Use WITH_LIBOPCODES, not HAVE_LIPOPCODES. This fixes bug #4948. Tested with and without --with-libopcodes. Cheers, Mark