Hi, In the last test reports I saw that FStep.testFirstStep was disabled because we don't have a disassembler anymore. This made me a little nervous since the test isn't actually testing the disassembler at all and the test is a good indicator of subtle observer issues with stepping and breakpoints. So I added a quick and dirty DummyDisassembler to fstep that is used when no full blown Disassembler is available. 2007-08-28 Mark Wielaard * fstep.java (DummyDisassembler): New static helper class. (updateAttached): Create DummyDisassembler when needed. (updateHit): Add new observers first before removing Code observer. * TestFStep.java: Always supported. With this the test passes again and now fstep even gives some useful output even without the full disassembler. Maybe someone wants to make this more generic for other consumers of the disassembler? Cheers, Mark