Hi Phil, On Sat, 2007-10-06 at 09:12 +0100, Phil Muldoon wrote: > I've spent the last week fixing 32 on 64 test failures with core files, > and while all tests passed on my local build, when I merged with HEAD, I > got as noted below in the email. I suspect these are changes made in > the last week or so. > > Basically the tests now failing are: > > 1) > testInsertedBreakpoint(frysk.proc.dead.TestLinuxCore)lib.dwfl.ElfFileException This one works fine for me either with or without -arch 32 given to TestRunner. But I noticed that it tries to create an Elf object directly using the result of getProc() which isn't reliably since getProc() "guesses" the path to the original executable. The attached patch makes it use the new DwflCache.get(Task) construct for finding symbols. Hope that helps in your case. If not it is at least more correct. 2007-10-08 Mark Wielaard * TestLinuxCore.java (Symbol): New static helper class. (getFunctionEntryAddress): Use Dwfl directly instead of constructing Elf and Dwarf objects directly. The tests PASS here with or without the patch and with or without -arch 32. Cheers, Mark