Hi, On a multi-core machine the TestDebugInfoStackTrace would sometimes fail because the "signal_parent" task could still be in kernel, glibc signal or kill helper functions. The following patch tries to find the right index in that thread and uses that for the tests. 2007-10-26 Mark Wielaard * TestDebugInfoStackTrace.java (frameAssertions): Find and use correct thread_parent task frame index. This makes this test reliably pass on my machine now even with different frame index depths. But I found the test really hard to read so I wouldn't mind someone double checking the fix. Cheers, Mark