Hi, On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 14:38 -0400, Sami Wagiaalla wrote: > > There is never too much information! > Its not too much information but it might be too big in size. > If that is not an issue then I would like to see the patches > in the email as well. Having them inlined in the email it self > and not as attachments would be best. Yes. For Mercurial I would use something like the following: [hooks] incoming.notify = python:hgext.notify.hook [notify] sources = serve push pull bundle maxdiff = 500 [usersubs] fedora-hg-list@klomp.org = /hg/fedora [smtp] host = localhost Which makes sure emails are send (by the notify extension), but diffs are capped at 500 lines max (and then you get a link to the hg webrepo to retrieve the full diff of the changeset). Hopefully there is something similar for git. Cheers, Mark