Hi Rick, I wanted to test some libunwind lookup changes I made locally and the exe target is nice for that since it is so simple. The attached patch sets up the PC value and makes it possible to see where the exe would start: (fhpd) load /bin/bash Loaded executable file: /bin/bash (fhpd) where [0.0] DebugInfoStackFactory.printStackTrace() numberOfFrames 0 #0 0x0000000000419150 in _start () from /bin/bash It still cannot actually do the other way around though: (fhpd) print _start [0.0] Error: Object _start was not found Haven't looked into why that was since I was only interested in the stack thing. 2007-11-23 Mark Wielaard * LinuxExeTask.java (bankBuffers): New final field. (LinuxExeTask): Setup bankBuffers and explicitly set pc. (sendrecRegisterBanks): Use cached bankBuffers. It is a bit of a hack (as the comment explains), but it seems to work great and all tests still pass with this applied. Feel free to rip it out and completely replace with a real, less hacky, solution though. Cheers, Mark