Hi Tom, On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 05:55 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote: > An earlier patch removed the Comparator, forgetting that that > Map.Entry is not comparable. > > I'm a little surprised nobody caught this before. If you have a > breakpoint and type "actions", you will get a stack trace. Yeah, there should have been written a testcase when this code was changed. I created one that fails before and succeeds after your patch (attached). > 2008-03-05 Tom Tromey > > Bug 5809 > * ActionPointCommands.java (Actions.interpret): Use Comparator to > sort the task set. Thanks, committed and pushed. Cheers, Mark