Hi, No full fix for stepping through shared library functions called through plt entries. But here is for reference at least the testcase I am using since we discussed it a little off list. As mentioned in the comments it is only testing the low level libunwind/stack/Code/Instruction stepping testing and not using the SteppingEngine at the moment. Partly because the SteppingEngine currently explicitly tries to step over the plt entries even when requestion instruction stepping. Filed that as bug #5907 frysk-core/frysk/stack/ChangeLog 2008-03-10 Mark Wielaard * TestLibFunctionStepFrame.java: New test for bug #5259. frysk-core/frysk/pkglibdir/ChangeLog 2008-03-10 Mark Wielaard * funit-libfunccall.c: New test program for TestLibFunctionStepFrame. Marked unresolved and committed. Cheers, Mark