Hi, This patch fixes the generation of javadoc by using the javadoc that comes with icedtea/openjdk. It misses some of the nice features of gjdoc, but it looks like it will at least be included in most distros in the near future. It also adds generation of html versions of the manpages so we have a list of those on the site: http://sourceware.org/frysk/manpages/ I made a reference to them from the documentation page. The files in htdocs get updated automagically whenever you do a git push, for reuploading the javadoc and manpages dirs you need rsync access to sourceware. I can setup an autobuilder/pusher for this if nobody else has already. Andrew, I assume you have one since the javadoc directory is currently owned by you, but not group frysk, so I wasn't able to update those yet. Could you chown -R g+w and chgrp -R frysk them, or start your own builder and do a make javadoc upload-javadoc? frysk-top/ChangeLog 2008-03-13 Mark Wielaard * Makefile.am (upload-manpages): New .PHONY target using rsync. (upload-docs): New .PHONY target depending on upload-manpages and upload-javadoc. 2008-03-13 Mark Wielaard * Makefile.am (XMLSOURCES): New list of tools xml docbook files. (TEMPLATE): New standard html template file. (manpages): New .PHONY target. 2008-03-13 Mark Wielaard * Makefile.am (SOURCEDIRS): Remove frysk-imports subdirs, replace with frysk-sys subdirs. (JAVADOC): Define as javadoc. (javadoc): Prune tmp dirs. Don't use reflection, no -validhtml, replace -all with -subpackages frysk:lib:inua:jline:junit:gnu. Cheers, Mark