Hi Andrew, On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 10:39 -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote: > I'm not fluent in XML either, however I still managed to hack up the > attached (from htdocs/bugzilla). Can we do something with that? Yes, you probably could. Note that all the rest of the manpage index generation is done with sed. You might need to replace all of that. But I wouldn't put too much work into it unless you really want to. It does work pretty well as is now. I did add a quick detection of refpurpose tags that aren't on one line to the Makefile. So when you do make manpages it immediately points them out. It found two other occurrences which I also fixed. frysk-common/ChangeLog 2008-04-03 Mark Wielaard * manpages.sh: Catch bad refpurpose tags. frysk-core/frysk/pkglibdir/ChangeLog 2008-04-03 Mark Wielaard * funit-procmask.xml: Put refpurpose on one line by itself. * funit-exit.xml: Likewise. frysk-top/ChangeLog 2008-04-03 Mark Wielaard * Makefile.am (manpages): Check for refpurpose errors. Now all tools mentioned on http://sourceware.org/frysk/manpages/ have a proper description. Cheers, Mark