public inbox for frysk@sourceware.org
* Re 24/08/2018
@ 2018-08-24  9:06 Gordon Chang
From: Gordon Chang @ 2018-08-24  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frysk

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello frysk@sourceware.org
I have a transaction that I believe will be of mutual benefits to both of us. kindly Contact me for more details as I want to be sure that my mail got to you before I can reveal more info.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-24  9:06 UTC | newest]