public inbox for frysk@sourceware.org
* Online docs checked in
@ 2007-01-18 16:10 Rick Moseley
From: Rick Moseley @ 2007-01-18 16:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frysk

Hi all,

I have checked in the files for the online documentation I have been
working on.  These files reside in frysk/frysk-gui/frysk/gui/helpdir.
The document itself is frysk_doc.xml in the helpdir directory and the
figures for the document reside in the "figures" directory under helpdir.

I have not added any buttons to any of the UI screens to activate this
yet, but if you are interested in viewing the doc you can activate yelp
and point it to the frysk doc like this:

          yelp ...../frysk/frysk-gui/frysk/gui/helpdir/frysk_doc.xml

replacing "....." with your path.  This should bring up the doc as it
would be seen if a "Help" button had been clicked on in the UI.  Please
review at your leisure.  I do not have the latest Monitor stuff Sami is
doing as it is in a state of flux.  I am waiting until it settles a
little more until I update with those screenshots.  My next step will be
adding "Help" buttons or pulldown menu selections to various Frysk UI
screens to activate this online documentation.

Stepan, I guess we probably ought to add a new "Requires" to the
frysk-gnome rpm spec file whenever a new rpm is generated with this
check in.

Thanks,

Rick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-01-18 16:10 UTC | newest]