Adam Jocksch wrote: > Ok, I'm trying to write a simple testcase for the newly created > Display class and I'm uncovering some of the rust that's built up over > that last few months :P. Essentially the test I want to create > consists of having a program: > > int x; > x = 1; * > x = 2; ** > > Then creating breakpoints at the two lines marked by * and ** and then > printing out the variable values (via Display) at those two points. > Right now I'm using AttachedDaemonProcess to create a proc that's > attached and blocked at the first address of the program. However I'm > having some difficulties find the right sequence of calls to add the > breakpoints. Currently I'm trying LineBreakoint.addLineBreakpoint() > and then adding my own delegate observer to pick up on the calls. Is > this correct, or is there something else I should be doing? I've attached the test case as it currently stands. It currently times out at the assertRunUntilStop("adding bp") on line 91. I also noticed that the addedTo/deletedFrom/addFailed messages are not being forwarded to the observer delegate. I added this to my local build but it didnt' change anything.