I've been trying to re-tool frysk.hpd.TestDisplayCommand to use funit-rt-varchange instead of hpd-c (bug #4951). However, the expect script fails when fhpd doesn't behave as expected when adding a breakpoint. I've attached the revised version of TestDisplayCommand.java as well as the log created by ./TestRunner -log frysk=FINE frysk.hpd.TestDisplayCommand. Running 'frysk/bindir/fhpd frysk/pkglibdir/funit-rt-varchange' from the frysk-core directory produces the expected results; it's only under Expect that fhpd is functioning strangely. I've also had fhpd hang when creating a display under expect, but I'm currently unable to reproduce that problem. Adam