I just added a copyright notice to each of the files and committed the lot. cm Kris Van Hees wrote: > On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 07:14:10PM -0400, Chris Moller wrote: > >> Kris Van Hees wrote: >> >>> After doing a checkout of the frysk-utrace module to haved a look at it, I >>> notived that it does not have any form of license or copyright statement >>> listed. The only hint at a license is in the kernel module license >>> specification. >>> >>> Is that intentional, or oversight? >>> >> It's an oversight, but it's still very much alpha-level code and not >> intended for general distribution. >> > > Thanks for clearing that up. I definitely wasn't thinking about any form of > distribution or other use beyond frysk. It just seemed odd to not have any > copyright or license information on the files, hence the question. Having > it in there will avoid any confusion about the code's status in a public > repository. > > Cheers, > Kris > -- Chris Moller Java: the blunt scissors of programming languages. -- Dave Thomas