Phil Muldoon wrote: > A third usage pattern is elf bindings for building corefiles, which are > not dwfl based. These are fundamental bindings (ElfSection, ElfEHeader, > ElfSectionHeader, ElfProgramHeader, ElfData) and so on.These are > basically 1:1 mappings on the Gelf api. [...] > I know Petr uses these in some way as well. Maybe he can add more detail > here. I don't really deal with corefiles. I've written what I needed for fl?trace, which was handling of symbols and their versions, and few related things. Those are usually very straightforward libelf wrappers. > Phil PM