Andrew Cagney wrote: > - create two versions of the binary; one for build-tree and one for > install tree I like this one. autogen.sh --devel would add rpath to binaries, --release would not. Requiring one of --devel and --release would even make sure people don't forget to specify the "flavor" option. > - switch to install-tree testing > Would mean breaking configure convention and set --prefix=. On the > other hand it would mean only testing one way. That's another possibility I kind of like, but running make install each time you want to test one-liner fix is inconvenient. Frysk turn-around time is already too bad. > Thoughts, other ideas. > > Andrew > PM