Mark Wielaard wrote: > Some older versions of gcj (GCC) 4.1.2 20070626 (Red Hat 4.1.2-14) fell > over the creative usage of anonymous inner classes inside methods > calling inner class methods defined in the outer method they were > defined in. Huh, you lost me at "outer methods". But in general, since gcj seems to have all sorts of problems with classes defined in methods, it's probably for the best simply to avoid them... > The patch isn't very nice (sorry Petr), but since this is a test class > anyway I thought I could get away with it. Absolutely. > It also removes the unresolved bug #5053 since I couldn't reproduce that > on any setup. It PASSes fine for me (fedora 8, centos 5.1). Very cool, especially the Centos 5.1 part; F 8 is my main devel platform, so I'm not all that surprised that works :) > Mark PM