I wanted to add option groups to fcore, and also make sure that the utility options come first. I've included a draft patch. This came up in conversation with Tom and Andrew. This required a little bit of hacking in bindir/fcore, util/CommandlineParser and util/ProcStopUntil. I've added the output and the patch that makes this happen. I have not checked it in. Please pay special attention to my comments around parse() as I am not sure this is the best place to add the default options. They have to be added "late" otherwise they will be added at the top of the --help output. There is a lot of weird indenting going on in the right help column, but this was happening beforehand and is another unrelated (but hopefully soon to be fixed) bug. ./frysk_bin/frysk-core/frysk/bindir/fcore --help Usage: fcore Corefile options: -a, -allmaps Include ALL process readable maps. -s, -segments =PATTERN use PATTERN as regex to define maps inclusion. -o, -outputfile Sets the name of the corefile. Frysk specific options: -debug Set debug-tracing of COMP to LEVEL. LEVEL can be [ NONE | FINE | FINEST ]; default is FINE. Example: debug frysk.rsl=FINE -noexe Do not attempt to read an executable for a corefile -exe Specify the full path of the executable to read -sysroot Special root directory Standard options: -help print this help, then exit -version print version number, then exit Regards Phil