Mark, I'm not fluent in XML either, however I still managed to hack up the attached (from htdocs/bugzilla). Can we do something with that? Andrew Mark Wielaard wrote: > Hi Andrew, > > On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 10:09 -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote: > >> Mark Wielaard wrote: >> >>> This puts all refpurpose tags and content on one line for better manpage >>> generation. Also did an upload-manpages. The currrent script expects >>> this tag and matching closing tag on one line, if it isn't the >>> description on the man index page will be empty (if someone knows some >>> sed foo to make this more flexible that would be appreciated). >>> http://sourceware.org/frysk/manpages/ >>> >> Our man pages are in XML for a reason; surely we can make use of that. >> A short script should do it. >> > > Then instead of someone with sed foo, we are looking for someone with > some xslt foo :) I am sure both could be used to generate the index > page, I am just not fluent in either. See common/manpages.sh for the > current script which currently uses just a simple sed invocation. > > Cheers, > > Mark > >