public inbox for frysk@sourceware.org
* frysk 0.4, frysk 0.5
@ 2008-06-05 13:56 Sami Wagiaalla
From: Sami Wagiaalla @ 2008-06-05 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frysk

I will be doing the frysk 0.4 release this Friday. If there are any
features that you would like in this release, please push them in before
Friday, and update the news file.

frysk 0.5 will be demoed at GUADEC this year and will be cut in the
beginning of July. So you can aim for that for features you want demoed
in GUADEC. My personal hope is that I can go back and polish the gui,
and gui work-flows so that it can be presented.

Who wants to do they 0.6 release ? :)

Sami

* Re: frysk 0.4, frysk 0.5
@ 2008-06-06 19:10 ` Sami Wagiaalla
From: Sami Wagiaalla @ 2008-06-06 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frysk

> ... update the news file.

btw... even if all you have done is bug fixes please add those to the
news file.

Maybe something like

Fixed 112233 <summary line from bug>

We should be communicating the large number of bugs that are opened and
fixed between releases.

Thanks,
   Sami

* Re: frysk 0.4, frysk 0.5
@ 2008-06-06 20:38 ` Sami Wagiaalla
From: Sami Wagiaalla @ 2008-06-06 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frysk

> I will be doing the frysk 0.4 release this Friday.

Looks like the release is going to slip to Monday.

Sami

* Re: frysk 0.4, frysk 0.5
@ 2008-06-09 20:46   ` Sami Wagiaalla
From: Sami Wagiaalla @ 2008-06-09 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frysk

> btw... even if all you have done is bug fixes please add those to the
> news file.

I can get those from bugzilla.
I will add a list to the news file.

Sami