public inbox for frysk@sourceware.org
* Red Hat's Debugger now on archer@sourceware list
@ 2008-07-25 13:30 Andrew Cagney
From: Andrew Cagney @ 2008-07-25 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: frysk

(this was unfortunately buried in an e-mail reply)

Tom writes ...

Tom> I'll get a new list set up, and announced here, as soon as possible.

The new list is ready.  It is:  archer at sourceware dot org.

Please subscribe!  You can either send email to the -subscribe
address, as usual, or you can fill out the form on this page using
"archer" as the list name:

     http://sourceware.org/lists.html

(I tried the former, not the latter, fwiw.)

I also made a new page in the gdb wiki:

     http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ProjectArcher

For the time being it is basically a placeholder.

I'll give folks a bit of time to get subscribed and then send out
email to the new list about the roadmap and the process.  After an
iteration of this, we can update the wiki.

thanks,
Tom

* Archer (Was: Red Hat's Debugger now on archer@sourceware list)
@ 2008-07-25 16:46 ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2008-07-25 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Cagney; +Cc: frysk

Andrew> (this was unfortunately buried in an e-mail reply)
Andrew> Tom writes ...

FWIW I'd prefer we not refer to Archer as "Red Hat's" anything.  Yes,
Red Hat is starting this project.  Really, though, it is just a branch
of gdb with slightly different rules and specific goals.

thanks,
Tom