public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* no more snapshots?
@ 1997-12-29 10:17 Felix A. Koop
From: Felix A. Koop @ 1997-12-29 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ian; +Cc: gas2

Hi,

the latest snapshot on the ftp server is 971215. Did the location move or
do you only have some problems with the SW?

Greetings

Felix A. Koop
koop@koop.inka.de

* Re: no more snapshots?
@ 1997-12-29 10:27 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 1997-12-29 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: koop; +Cc: gas2

   Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 19:20:02 +0100 (MET)
   From: "Felix A. Koop" <koop@koop.inka.de>

   the latest snapshot on the ftp server is 971215. Did the location move or
   do you only have some problems with the SW?

We've been having various problems, which we've been fixing one by
one.  All the known problems have been fixed, and perhaps tonight's
snapshot will work.

Ian