public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* crt files...
@ 1999-03-02  3:39 Koundinya.K
From: Koundinya.K @ 1999-03-02  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ian, gas2, bfd

Dear ian and all,
	I am looking for the sources of startup files (crt1, crti , crtn etc) for
MIPS based Systems running SVR4.2 . Where can I get them. ? I tried the
newlib sources, but could not see any...

Thanks in advance for any help.

With best regards

Koundinya

* Re: crt files...
@ 1999-03-03 16:37 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 1999-03-03 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kk; +Cc: gas2, bfd

   Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 17:09:03 +0530
   From: "Koundinya.K" <kk@ddeorg.soft.net>

	   I am looking for the sources of startup files (crt1, crti , crtn etc) for
   MIPS based Systems running SVR4.2 . Where can I get them. ? I tried the
   newlib sources, but could not see any...

These files are normally highly system specific, and in particular are
tied to the details of your libc.  They are provided by glibc.  If you
are not using glibc, then you probably must use the files provided by
your system, and you would have to ask your vendor for sources (or you
could just disassemble the files--they're normally small).

Ian