public inbox for gas2@sourceware.org
* Gnu 68K assembler (actually coldfire 5307)
@ 1999-01-06 13:40 Brunert, Hugo
From: Brunert, Hugo @ 1999-01-06 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gas2@cygnus.com'

Hi. I have just taken on a job to work with the Gnu utilities, targeted for
the 68K.
I have been doing 68K assembly work for over 15 years, and I am familiar
with 6 different 68K assemblers. I have read the GNU assembler document by
Dean Elsner, Jay Fenlason & friends dated January 1994, and find that I have
not yet been able to create an error free listing of a program I wrote.
I would like to get in contact with someone who would be nice enough to
answer a few questions I have regarding the GNU assembler.
I would appreciate any light you can shine on this subject.
Thank you very much in advance!
Hugo

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-01-06 13:40 UTC | newest]