public inbox for gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org
* GCC 3.3: Second prerelease available
@ 2003-05-09 16:48 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2003-05-09 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, gcc-announce

The second GCC 3.3 prerelease is now available.

It is anticipated that these bits will become the final GCC 3.3 release
shortly.

Several problems found in the second prerelease have been fixed in this
prerelease, including a problem with exception-handling on S390, a
code-generation problem on SH processors, and a problem that prevented
building the Java library on some Solaris systems.

If you find problems in this prerelease, please do not send them
directly to me.  Instead, put them in GNATS

  http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl

and list me on the "CC" line in the GNATS entry.

The prerelease itself is available at:

  ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots

in the files that have "20030508" in their names.

Please do not send me requests to be unsubscribed from this mailing
list; I cannot process them.  Visit:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

this page to unsubscribe.

Yours,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-09 16:48 UTC | newest]