public inbox for gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org
From: Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
To: gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: SCO Litigation
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:10:00 -0000	[thread overview]

The FSF has asked me to call attention to the fact that the GCC 3.3.1
release contains the attached text in the file README.SCO.

This file was written by Richard Stallman and Eben Moglen and reflects
the views of the FSF.

All questions or comments about this material should be directed to the
FSF.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC