public inbox for gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org
* GCC 3.0.2 and BSD Make
@ 2001-10-26  0:07 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2001-10-26  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-announce, gcc; +Cc: rittle

Loren Rittle has asked me to note that GCC 3.0.2 cannot be built with
BSD Make.  You will need GNU Make to build GCC 3.0.2.

I apologize for the separate email; Loren asked me to put this in the
original email, but I failed to do so.  Loren would like to avoid lots
of people reporting this problem to the BSD people.

Thank you,

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-10-26  0:07 UTC | newest]