public inbox for gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org
* GCC 3.3 Released
@ 2003-05-14 23:49 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2003-05-14 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-announce; +Cc: gcc

The GCC 3.3 release is now available from the sites listed at:

 http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html

This release contains a very large number of bug-fixes relative to GCC
3.2.3, and a number of new features.  See this page:

 http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.3/changes.html

for a more complete list of changes.

The next release of GCC will be GCC 3.3.1, which will be a bug-fix
release.

As always, there are far too many people involved in the development
and testing of GCC to name them all, but I would like to recognize a
few people whose efforts made it notably easier for me to manage this
release:

In alphabetical order:

- Joe Buck, for producing our release notes.

- Richard Henderson, for reviewing zillions of patches.

- Gerald Pfeifer, for maintaining all of the web documentation.

- Angela Thomas, for putting our CVS repository back together in
  incredibly short order, after I made a mess of it.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-14 23:49 UTC | newest]