public inbox for gcc-announce@gcc.gnu.org
* JVM port of EGCS. *RELEASE*
@ 1999-10-19  0:23 QuantumG
From: QuantumG @ 1999-10-19  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-gcc-announce

Hello.  I recently ported EGCS to the Java Virtual Machine as part of a
research project that I was working on.  Due to the GNU nature of this
port I feel happy to be able to release the source to any developers who
may be interested in looking at it.  Using this port you can compile plain
old C code to java bytecodes and probably any other language that EGCS has
a front end for (I never tried).  Note that this is very alpha and needs
the tender loving attention of interested developers.  You can get the
source on my web page at:

	http://rtfm.insomnia.org/~qg/index.html

QG

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-10-19  0:23 UTC | newest]