We noticed that -- one year after the reunion between gcc and egcs which resulted in GCC -- many web pages and even many of our mirror sites still refer to the "egcs" name, one way or the other. If you · have any links to our web pages; or · operate a mirror site; or · know someone who does any of the above please make sure that the canonical URLs provided below are used and also submit updates for < http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html > that might result from such changes. The canonical addresses for the GCC project are: http://gcc.gnu.org/ http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/ (mirror of the site above) ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/ ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/releases/ ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/ Gerald -- Gerald "Jerry" pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/