* Shared libraries on HP UX
@ 2002-01-20 23:21 Jubin
From: Jubin @ 2002-01-20 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am using gcc 3.0.3 on HP UX 11.
After compiling my application it seems that path for shared libraries are
hard coded in the application.
Even after using chatr there is no change..
How will i slove this problem ?? Please help me out..

Thanks & Regards
Jubin

DISCLAIMER: This email is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexgroup.com/mail-disclaimer.htm

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-21  7:21 UTC | newest]