* [Q] Differences between SunCC4.2 and gcc 2.95.2
@ 1999-11-15 23:09 Seung-Hwan Bae
From: Seung-Hwan Bae @ 1999-11-15 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Dear helper,

I have a question what the differences are between SUN CC 4.2 and gcc
2.95.2 on the templete instantiation method. As far as I know, SUN CC supports
CFront model and gcc 2.95.2 supports Borland model basically,
and I guess gcc 2.95.2 supports CFront model partly.
Our team does projects using SUN CC compiler and ACE and OSE as
libraries on Solaris 2.6. Our issues nowadays are a platform and an operating
system. So we might neither use Solaris nor Sun CC. Moreover we don't
want to through our packages away...

If our packages and libraries can be compiled without changed, we will use
gcc 2.95.2 immediately...
I will appreciate if you remark the differences between these compilers on
the template instantiation method and other features and your comments or
advices in porting our packages.

Thank you.
Seung-Hwan Bae, LGIC

* [Q] Differences between SunCC4.2 and gcc 2.95.2
@ 1999-11-30 23:28 ` Seung-Hwan Bae
From: Seung-Hwan Bae @ 1999-11-30 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help