checkout this cross compiler FAQ site http://www.sthoward.com/CrossGCC/ also find out if mc68K platform is supported on gcc. you can do that by checkig out the list of supported platforms on the gcc.gnu.org site. -Koushik -----Original Message----- From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org]On Behalf Of Shripad Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 9:10 AM To: help-gcc@gnu.org Subject: gcc porting hi.. i wanted to port gcc so that it generates code for mc68000 on my intel machine. Please tell me how to do it. shripad