* Off topic. It's about math. Don't read if you don't like math please.Thanks.
@ 2002-04-24 20:23 Thai Dang Vu
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Thai Dang Vu @ 2002-04-24 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gcc-Help (E-mail)

Hello,

I'm studying Computer Science master course and I'm looking for an
algorithm about finding the shortest path in a graph. This path must
passes every point in the graph and never passes a point twice. It
sounds like Dijikstra algorithm, but Dijikstra path doesn't pass all
points.

Do you have the name of that algorithm so that I can search for it on
Internet?

Thanks so much and sorry for an off topic letter.

Regards.

* Re: Off topic. It's about math. Don't read if you don't like math please.Thanks.
@ 2002-04-24 20:30 ` Drew Schaffner
From: Drew Schaffner @ 2002-04-24 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thai Dang Vu; +Cc: Gcc-Help (E-mail)

Try http://www.devx.com/sourcebank/

Drew Schaffner
Department of Bioengineering
University of California San Diego

@ 2002-04-24 21:44 ` Ashish Gupta
From: Ashish Gupta @ 2002-04-24 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thai Dang Vu; +Cc: Gcc-Help (E-mail)

That would be all pairs shortes path algorithm .. see if you can find
any interesting stuff at
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/dbpp/text/node35.html
Cheers
Ashish

--
                     /////
                  \\  - -  //

* RE: Off topic. It's about math. Don't read if you don't like math please.Thanks.
@ 2002-04-26  3:44 ` Kaustubh Patil
From: Kaustubh Patil @ 2002-04-26  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Thai Dang Vu', 'Gcc-Help (E-mail)'

There is a classic problem called "Travelling Salesman Problem" in Computer
Algorithms. This is same as your problem.
I do not remember the name of the algorithm used to solve the problem. Lots
of them were suggessted.
Just search for algorithms to solve the Travelling Salesman Problem" and you
might get what you want.
If you get this algorithms that would solve your problem.

Kaustubh...
"Future is not what happens to you, but what you make out of it."