* .profile path settings
@ 2001-10-31 12:20 Al Franz
From: Al Franz @ 2001-10-31 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

New to GCC. When I am using the gcc compiler I am seeing various
warnings and errors.  When looking some up on the Internet I find that
something called "ar" needs to be found in my path.   Could someone show
me an example of what their .profile file looks like and what my path
should look like to properly use the gcc compiler.  I see several types
of errors and most likely the compiler is not finding all the proper
files.  I am using GCC in the shell of my ISP.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-10-31 12:20 UTC | newest]