* debugging loop pass
       [not found] <200212230828.gBN8Sgt28892@mprc.pku.edu.cn>
@ 2002-12-23  2:06 ` ZhuDexin
From: ZhuDexin @ 2002-12-23  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

 I am debugging  the cc1's loop optimization pass with GDB ,   and want
 to construct some rtx listes based on the loop opimization  algorithm
 because I  want  to track most paths in it to understand cc1 better.
 It is not easy , since some  previous  optimizating pass such as
 jump-opt and cse-opt have changed the original rtxs . Someone can give
 some method , to easily construct a input,  or some sources to cover this?

Regards

Justin Zhu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-12-23  8:32 UTC | newest]