* Linking embedded V850 applications?
       [not found] <1080720393.30127.ezmlm@gcc.gnu.org>
@ 2004-03-31 14:14 ` Peter Franklen
From: Peter Franklen @ 2004-03-31 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am using gnuxtools GCC 3.3.2 (I don't use any C++ features, only pure ANSI
C) on the Windows 2000 platform for V850 embedded development. My embedded
system is rather simple with 256K internal Flash ROM starting at 0x000000
and 16K internal memory starting at 0xffffb000. My main problem is linking
my application. First of all, when I try to setup a simple linker script I
get a lot of messages with undefined references to symbols like __ctbp, __ep
and __gp, ___dtors_end etc. I have found huge linker scripts that somehow
seams to deal with these references, but I haven't yet been able to modify
any of these to produce a runable application. I'm having a feeling that I'm
doing something wrong here. Do I need another library clib.a or crt0.o?

Can anybody help me?

Best regards
Peter Franklen

* Re: Linking embedded V850 applications?
@ 2004-04-05 22:39   ` Andrea 'fwyzard' Bocci
From: Andrea 'fwyzard' Bocci @ 2004-04-05 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Franklen; +Cc: gcc-help

You should probably ask on the binutils mailing list.
Linker & assembler for GNU toolchains come from there...

.fw.