* This Stock is our best pick for tomorrow!
@ 2013-04-23 19:21 Frederic Farris
From: Frederic Farris @ 2013-04-23 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Our next 10 bagger - Best Money Making Field Rectifying the Oil
Leakage: Who is Generating Income? NY bankers predicted that BP
will spend $18 bill to $21 billion on fixing. Clear Harbors of
Norwell, Mass., is estimated to generate $325 million from the
Gulf spill in 2014. S CXN IDS Oil-Spill Response Solution brings a
new and needed solution for oil spill solution. Buy S CXN until it
grows a dollar. It went 40 c in 1 day. Grab shares below $1 on
Apr, 23!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-04-23 19:21 UTC | newest]