* This Company is our New Explosive Tech Play
@ 2012-10-11 12:18 Winifred Hawkins
From: Winifred Hawkins @ 2012-10-11 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gcc

Dear investors: Now it is official, S_R_G_L "is to be the largest gold
mining company in Mexico!" "Our warm welcome to globally ranked 10 gold
mining company, S_R_G_L"! The news are so recent, so it is not a common
knowledge yet, commence buying stock S_R_G_L Thu Oct 11th. S_R_G_L is set
to mine 100 tonne within the next few years. Can you imagine what will
happen to the market price? The PPS is set to jump for $100 and above! And
what's in it to you? You might want to begin buying S_R_G_L in really large
blocks now. URGENT: commence buying into S_R_G_L before the news are taken
in consideration by everyone else, go spend $5,000 on S_R_G_L Thu Oct 11th.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-11 12:18 UTC | newest]