* pause
@ 2005-11-09 14:26 Karin Eklund
From: Karin Eklund @ 2005-11-09 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello!

Writing to this adress is taking a chance, but I desperately need some help with my g77 compiler on Windows XP. I have downloaded the binaries from: http://kkourakis.tripod.com/g77.htmand installed and set path's. I have managed to compile some programs but then I wanted to do some debugging using the PAUSE statement. Normally I know that this should stop the execution and when I type "go" it should start again. For me, this does not happen. Instead I get "PAUSE statement executed, To resume execution, exdecute a kill -15 3852 command". Then nothing that I type goes through. The only choise I hve is to stop with cntl-c. Why? What is wrong?

Best Regards,
Karin

* RE: pause
@ 2005-11-09 15:02 ` Mark L. Wise
From: Mark L. Wise @ 2005-11-09 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karin Eklund, gcc-help

Karin,

Try typing the kill -15 3852 command on a different terminal/session.  This
might re-start execution.

Mark