* Help getting gnu gcc installed on SCO
@ 2003-07-31  2:54 Mark L. Wise
From: Mark L. Wise @ 2003-07-31  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hello all!

I am having trouble getting GNU C++ V2.95.2 to work on my SCO V5.0.5 system.
After installing the binaries from a mirror site I tried the following test
program and have the resulting errors.

Can someone point me in the right direction for what I am missing?

Thanks!

----------
# more test.c
#include <stdio.h>
void main ()
{
    printf ("It works!");
}
# g++ test.c
symbol                              in file
_fini                               /usr/ccs/lib/crt1.o
ERROR: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
#

Mark L. Wise

Alpha II Service, Inc.
1312 Epworth Avenue
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068
614 868-5033 (Voice)
617 812-5838 (Fax)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-30 20:29 UTC | newest]