* Re: -msse producing sse2 instructions
       [not found]                 ` <u84resgvzb.fsf@gromit.moeb>
@ 2002-07-22  0:10                   ` Dylan Cuthbert
From: Dylan Cuthbert @ 2002-07-22  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Jaeger; +Cc: gcc-help

I found a cool util wcpuid and ran it, and found to my great surprise that
the SSE function was disabled.

The motherboard and bios are brand new as of last week (and fully updated)
so its very strange that they wouldn't have enabled the SSE feature set.  I
couldn't find anything in the BIOS configuration screen that looked like
"Enable SSE".

So you are right, it isn't a gcc problem, sorry for the bother.  Now I've
just got to work out how the hell I can switch on the SSE feature.

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com