From: "Chandrakala M" <chandrakala.ms@ap.sony.com>
To: <gcc-help-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Cc: <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: GCOV
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:05:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

Can anyone clairfy these

 1. gcov kernel patch - Can this patch be applied to any OS
     which has gcc support & proc support?

 2. Can we port this patch & apply it on mac os or any
     OS? If not what are the constraints?

 3. Is there any patch that is similar to this that can be
     used on mac os or any os?

 4. what happens when .da files data is read, how is taken
     from /proc or tracefile?

 5. Can u mail me any mailing lists where i can get
     information regarding GCOV patch?

 Regards,
Chandrakala