* Quadrem Online Registration Invitation - UserName and Password
@ 2008-02-19 19:16 Godly Thomas John
From: Godly Thomas John @ 2008-02-19 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help, EuropeAE

Dear Sales Manager,
GCC TRADING LIMITED

Qatar Petroleum would like you to consider enrolling in the Quadrem e-procurement community of Buyers and Suppliers.  To join please register online at https://cp.quadrem.net/qor/english and enter the following login information:

Username: SManager170510
Password: 170510SMa

When you register, please verify your company and contact information.  If you have not yet signed Quadrem's eMarketplace user agreement, you will be required to accept that agreement as part of your registration application.

If you have already signed the Quadrem eMarketplace user agreement, then you will see a confirmation notice as the last step in the registration process.

Within 24 hours, you will receive confirmation from Quadrem that your registration application was accepted and you will also receive additional instructions about Marketplace access and participation.

If you have any difficulties in registering, please contact me at your convenience.  I have enjoyed working with you and I look forward to a continuing relationship as you integrate within the Quadrem eMarketplace.

Kind regards,

Quadrem

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-02-19 19:16 UTC | newest]