* Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2019
@ 2019-08-28  9:14 sales
From: sales @ 2019-08-28  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am checking to see if you are interested in any exhibit supplies for Fort
Lauderdale International 2019.

Exhibit Booth Displays- pop up, fabric, lighted, backwalls.

Signs and Banners - overhead hanging signs and banner stands.

Booth Furniture - furniture, counters, flooring and literature stands.

AV Equipment - Monitors and AV items.

Please email us to look at our latest booth designs.

Thanks,

Amy

MYNEWEXHIBITS

* Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2019
@ 2019-10-18  7:16 contactus
From: contactus @ 2019-10-18  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

I am checking to see if you are interested in any booth supplies for
International Boat Show.

Electronics - Monitors, Stands, iPads.

Plants - Palm/Ficus Green Plants and Floral Arrangements.

Furniture - Bar/Cafe Tables, Sofas, Chairs, Skirted Tables, Literature Racks
etc.

Carpet - Standard/Premium Carpets and Padding.

Please email us to look at our LATEST CATALOG.

Thanks,

Amy

MNDISPLAYS

* Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2019
@ 2019-09-06 12:14 contact
From: contact @ 2019-09-06 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

Just a quick note to find out if you need any exhibit supplies for
International Boat Show.

- Monitors, AV, Carpet and Furniture

- Tension Fabric and Popup Booth Displays

- Overhead Hanging Signs

- Prices Less Than Rental Cost

Please email us to look at our LATEST BOOTH DESIGNS.

Thanks,

LAXEXHIBITS

* Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2019
@ 2019-09-03  9:35 Sandy L
From: Sandy L @ 2019-09-03  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

Just a quick note to find out if you need any exhibit supplies for
International Boat Show.

- Monitors, AV, Carpet and Furniture
- Tension Fabric and Popup Booth Displays
- Overhead Hanging Signs
- Prices Less Than Rental Cost

Please email us to look at our LATEST BOOTH DESIGNS

Thanks,
Sandy
MYNEWEXHIBITS

* Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2019
@ 2019-07-18 11:19 contact
From: contact @ 2019-07-18 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-help

Hi,

Just a quick email to highlight the latest trend in the tradeshow industry
for Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.

- Lighted Popup Displays

- Lighted Fabric Displays

- Lighted Backwalls

- Lighted Counters

Please email us to look at our LATEST BOOTH DESIGNS

Thanks,

MYLEDBOOTHS

* Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2019
@ 2019-07-12 11:38 info