From: "Lexi Huang" <lexi@sinomada.com>
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Greetings from Sinomada
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 18:49:42 +0800 (CST)	[thread overview]

Hi Dear,

Good day. This is Lexi Huang from Sinomada Heavy Industry (Changsha) Co. Ltd. Are you looking for machinery for your project recently? Check the information of our company below.

Our company is the largest construction machinery export group in China. We have worked with Chinese top brand more than 14 years, such as XCMG, SANY, ZOOMLION, SHANTUI, LIUGONG, LONKING, SHANTUI, HELI, SINOTRUK, etc. And our main products including truck crane, wheel loader, excavator, bulldozer, motor grader, road roller, forklift, dump truck, etc. CE, ISO 9000, SGS and EPA certifications are provided, too.

Any interested equipment can be sent for a quick quotation. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Lexi Huang

Lexi Huang
Sales Manager

Sinomada Heavy Industry (Changsha) Co., Ltd.
Sinomada China Limited
Tel: +86-0731-8515-1898 ext. 6005
Whatsapp/Wechat/Mobile: +86-17700723725
E-mail: lexi@sinomada.com
Add: Room 4718, Building C2, Wanda Plaza, Xiangjiang
Middle Road, Kaifu District, Changsha, Hunan, China